We’re delighted today to launch our new Graphic Design Belfast site. As an existing design studio her in the city of Belfast, we want to promote our range of graphic design services to as wide an audience as possible. Throughout the site you’ll see a mixture of create design across a wide variety of printed and digital media.
Our core services as a design studio are:
- Logo Design
- Flyer Design
- Poster Design
- Roll Up Banner Design
- Packaging Design
- Digital Design
- Business Stationery Design
- Label Design
- Banner Design
- Advert Design
While the above is just a short selection of our many design areas, please check around the site as well as here on our blog for some of favourite recent projects. And if you want to start a design project of your own with us, follow the simple steps on our Start a Project page.
Graphic Design Process
Our process of creating brilliant projects is extremely simple:
- Once you place your order for your project here on our site, we’ll need the brief for the project and the imagery you want to include. Be as detailed as you can when sending through the brief and any previous examples are a good starting point. You may even find inspiration here on our site. If you have any logos or company imagery, please supply these in a high resolution format. If you have no imagery of your own, we can utilise a selection of stock photography for a minimal fee.
- Please supply final proof read content to our designers. This ensures we do not have to redesign elements through misspelling and can keep our costs low.
- Armed with all of the above, our designers will create your project designs in the allotted timeframe. If we require any further clarification on your brief, we’ll get in touch right away and confirm this before starting.
- We’ll send low resolution proofs for review via email. As part of our project fee, we allow two rounds of revisions, however on the majority of projects this is not required.
- On final approval, we provide print ready artwork that you can present to your chosen printer. If you don’t have a preferred supplier, we are happy to make a recommendation.
In order to keep our graphic design costs at a minimum, we strictly keep to our process above. This ensures both you and we get the best service and value for your graphic design projects.
We look forward to work with many brilliant individuals and businesses all across Belfast and the rest of Northern Ireland.